Friday, March 31, 2006
Gotta love the USPS...
I didn't post for a day or so because my Blog was really messed up. I searched and searched on how to fix it and finally I realized that the answer was so simple! Don't you love it when that happens?

So I called GWCA today and again they were so helpful but unfortunately, they have not received our application. I was so sure they would get it today! How on earth it could take an 9x12 envelope to get from Dallas to Austin, using Priority Mail nonetheless, longer than two days to arrive, I have no idea. We are so wanting to get on with this step in the process so we can move forward. We honestly would really like to be approved by April 13th because we will be seeing Matt's parents for Easter and we would love to tell them the great news. So keep your fingers crossed that that happens! We are going to fill out another application and fax it in Monday just to get it in. My guess is the other one will arrive either tomorrow or Monday but I do not want to delay any further.

The good news is that we finally meet Erin tomorrow. She is our reigional coordinator for GWCA and has been so helpful already! She always lifts my spirits! Plus I know she will answer the million questions that we will have.

I noticed day that Parker looks so big to me. I think it was the sandals he was wearing. I know that sounds weird but he has been wearing socks and shoes for the winter and now that he is sans socks, his legs look so long. I was looking at pictures of him at about this time last year he looks about the same but a bigger version of himself. He is growing up so fast! I am hoping that we can get him to the Easter Bunny this weekend. There is a great one at a local mall close to us...just hoping it won't be like the Santa debacle or even Sir Topam Hatt who we saw last weekend at our "Day Out with Thomas" venture!


1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm so excited about meeting you, too! I need to give you some special instructions when you come in so don't let me forget. See you tomorrow! And thank you for saying such sweet things about me. It makes me feel WONDERFUL! :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG