Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Hello Out There!!
4th of July Fun! Love Parker's Face


I would apologize for not updating this sooner but I honestly do not think anybody reads this anymore. I wish I could update this more often but time seems to pass me by.

First of all, let me congratulate three of my closest friends and a cousin who just welcomed babies. Three girls and a boy, all healthy. You know who you are and your babies are all BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for all of you!!
Life is good! We had a great summer vacation in Michigan with Matt's family. Parker got to see his cousins, grandparents, and great grandparents. The weather was nice and it was nice just to relax and get away from it all. We also so some of our great friends for a short time and Parker just had a blast with his new friend Zach...we can't wait to travel with them again!
Parker and his friend Zach
Zach's Mom Brenda...My Good Friend/Roomate in College...the only person I can truly live with (besides Matt :))
Work is good and very busy. I have been averaging 45-50 hours a week and I finally am slowing down a little. I have to admit, I have never had a job this busy but it is nice to go into the office and have the day fly by. Matt has helped out so much over the past few weeks as he has had time off...but he is now back at work so I am going to slow down a little.

Parker loves his preschool and the lady who takes care of him is AMAZING. He swims everyday and has a beautiful tan. He is swimming underwater now and just having a ball. It is hard to believe that school is only a month away and then lessons start again. I am looking forward to fall though.


Zoey, our 'She Beast', is weighing in at about 60+. Yes, she weighed 17 pounds when we got her on April 4th. So not even four months later she is 43 more and still growing. I will try and take some new pics soon.


As for the adoption...since this blog was started to post updates about our adoption...there are none. And there will not be any updates anytime soon. I sent an email to my contact at my agency last week to see if she could give me any additional information that the generic info I already get. Needless to say, she didn't have any additional and she stated, "I refuse to believe that your wait will get to 7 years". Wow, I wasn't thinking beyond 3 but since she mentioned it, I am guessing that is what the current numbers are pointing to. Nevertheless, it is out of my control at this point.

We have decided to move onto "Plan B".


I hope everybody is well...I don't hear from too many people anymore but I know everybody is busy. Love Ya!


3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Woo hoo girl!! And happy LID last week to you!

I was so glad to see you updated - I totally get the plan B - we're doing a little of our own plan B over at La Casa B.

Love and miss ya - when are you coming around again?

Cb

Blogger Robyn said...

Yes girl, we are still reading (or at least checking for updates. :)

Love, love, love the picture of your family on the 4th. too cute!!

Glad you are liking your job and keeping busy.

Good luck with plan B!

Hope to see you soon!

Blogger Valerie said...

I'm a big fan of "Plan B's"!!!

Glad to see you update - I have little time to check in anymore.

I'm keeping you in my prayers for a fruitful new endeavor.

Love V

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG