Thursday, October 26, 2006
WE ARE DTC!!!
Okay, so I haven't been as good about posting but I did have a legitimate reason for holding off. We are officially DTC...Dossier to China. Six months of paperchasing and we are done. Now we are just waiting for official Log In Date (LID). Hopefully we will find that out in the next few weeks. I am just so happy to be done with the paperwork. It seems like the six months it took went by so quickly so I am hoping the time until we meet our daughter will fly as fast. Oh, our daughter by the way...her name is....

Larkin Anne
We will also incorporate part of her Chinese name. What a wonderful journey so far. I have met so many wonderful people who I know I will be friends with forever! I can't wait go to the airport several times over the next several months to wait for my friends returning from China with their daughters! It takes a truly special person to adopt a child and all of these people in my adoption group and wonderful souls! So here we go onto the next chapter!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I am so happy for you!! It is a huge milestone, and I am so glad you are officially represented in China with your dossier. I LOVE the name you have chosen for your sweet girl. She is so lucky to be coming to such a wonderful, loving, funny family. (((hugs)))) for everyone.

Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations! And I'm so thankful for Meisey and Larkin for bringing us together. You are officially a forever friend! Love ya!

Blogger Robyn said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you that I am almost over being mad at you for keeping this from us!! Larkin, Avery, Meisey, Aubrianna, Keira here we come!!!! You precious little darlings don't know what you are in for!!

Blogger Kelley said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Emily and Mia are waiting for y'all to bring home their new friends...imagine what those lunches are going to be like!

Blogger Elle said...

Congratulations! Larkin is a beautiful name - love it!!

Blogger Mommy Spice said...

I am so jealous, but very happy for you. We are paper chasing for our second one, and I'm finding it hard to sit down and get it all done. We have been so busy, and it's driving me crazy. I just want the paperwork done! We're getting ready to send in our I600A.

And might I say, beautiful name. I cannot get my husband to agree on a name. He says we still have plenty of time. I have about a million names in my head, and I just want to know which one is hers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG