Friday, September 22, 2006
WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT!
I know I have already shouted from the rooftops but I will do it again...

WE GOT OUR I171-H YESTERDAY!

This is basically the last huge hurdle before we send our paperwork back to our adoption agency and then the dossier will be sent to China by them. I have a few things to do such as getting this form a few last things Authenticated but I am hoping to do that at the latest by the first week in October. I could probably do it faster but it is so crazy right now.

Gotta run, my in-laws are here and we are running out the door. Parker's birthday party is tomorrow morning and there is no rest for the weary until the earliest being Sunday afternoon. I will be diligently working on my adoption finalizations then. Is FedEx open on Sunday???


2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

HALLELUJAH!!!!!! Need me to bring my Notary stamp tomorrow? :-) Love ya!

Blogger Elle said...

Congratulations! That is exciting stuff!

Hope Parker has a wonderful birthday party today!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG