Monday, August 07, 2006
Fingerprinting Done!!!!
Colorado Rain Shower!! Don't you miss cool weather and rain??
We finally received our fingerprint letter on Thursday. I guess I shouldn't say finally, it was fairly quick from what I have been told. We sent our I600A form off on 07/22/06 and we got our finger print letter on 08/03/06. So not too bad! I am so excited! We are in the process of certifing all of our documents so hopefully we can get everything ready to mail to GWCA when the 171 comes in. Keep your fingers crossed for a end of September beginning October LID!
School is finally back in session this week and I am thrilled. I always like things better when kids are in school. Maybe because it signal fall, cooler weather, football season and the best holidays . I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will at least be able to turn off our air conditioner by the end of October but you never know.
Other than that, my new healthy lifestyle of eating well and exercising is going great! I am tying up a bunch of loose ends before I go back to work and I am spending as much time with my kiddo as possible. I am so excited because I cleaned my closet better than I ever have in my life yesterday and got rid of almost all of my old work clothes. Many of them were not in great shape, out of style and just didn't the way they did before I was pregnant. So tomorrow, I have my wonderful babysitter coming over and I get to go shopping for a bunch of new work stuff. Wish me luck! I am hoping to get enough stuff to tide me over for awhile and then hopefully, I will lose more weight and be able to fit into the next smaller size!
Hope everybody is doing well!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Wow! Looking at that photo makes me feel slightly cooler. Hooray on getting fingerprinted so quickly! Here's to your 171H arriving just as quickly. See you soon!

Blogger Elle said...

Your wishing for cooler weather too, huh? I posted my Friday Favorite Foto just for the snow.

Cool beans on the fingerprinting! One step closer!!

See ya next week!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG