Wednesday, May 31, 2006
The end of May!!!

What a busy week it has been since I last posted. I am now officially on the job hunt. I have been receiving several calls but of course only one has been remotely linked to what I want to do. My ultimate dream job??? Make millions of dollars and have a perfect work/life balance. Ha! No really, most everybody knows I am trying to get into medical/pharmaceutical sales. I would prefer medical sales but I am not ruling anything else at this point. It is a hard industry to get into but I have done well in sales and I know I would excel in a position like this. Ironically, all three of my brothers'-in-law are in the medical sales field so one of them is working on getting me some names of some good recruiters. Keep your fingers crossed for me!! I love being home with Parker but he will be going to preschool in the fall and honestly, I need to mainstream back into society. The great thing about a sales role is that it is flexible and you work from home when you are not out cold calling. Like I said, keep your fingers crossed for me. I am hoping to be working by August/beginning of September at the latest.

We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Our friends Rebecca, JJ, and Celia came over Sunday night and we had a wonderful dinner! They are such great friends with them and it is truly a joy to watch our children grow up together! It is also a great bonus that they love each other so much! We are so looking forward to our summer vacation with them at the end of June!

Monday, my parents came over along with another friend of mine and her son. We had the standard cook out food and it was terrific! It was a great way to end the weekend.

School is out and Frisco and even though Matt is still working and busy, I think he is relieved that the year went so well. He loves his job in Frisco and I am so happy for him. I know he is looking forward to having a few weeks off this summer...however, most of it will be spent finishing up his dissertation so he can graduate in December. Hope everybody is having a great week!

P.S. I am having problems posting pictures...I will try to do this soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG