Friday, April 28, 2006
We got our Social Worker Assignment!!

Yippee! Late Thursday we finally got our social worker assigned to us. Her name is Merrill Littleberry and I have heard some good things about her. I emailed her our autobiographies today so now I am just waiting to hear back from her. Hopefully, we can get at least one of our home studies scheduled within the next week. I don't expect her to come out next week but at least pencil in her date book so we can continue moving forward with this. We are so excited!

I also got my second new daughter gift today. Parker's wonderful OT brought me the I Love You Like Crazy Cakes book today. It was so very thoughtful and sweet of her. It turns out that her brother adopted a little girl from China just a few years back. It is amazing how many people have gotten their wonderful little daughters from China.

Tomorrow morning we are waking up at the crack of dawn to walk around White Rock Lake for the March of Dimes walk. This is our second year as a family team. It is so wonderful to see all the people who are walking to prevent prematurity. I have always supported this cause long before I had Parker but ever since Parker was born so early, it has been near and dear to my heart. I know that not all families are as fortunate as we are and I thank my stars everyday for my healthy, happy boy.

I hope everybody has a good and dry weekend! The picture that I am posting is our team picture from last year's March of Dimes walk.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG