Tuesday, April 18, 2006
I've been tagged...HMMM!
Well Erin http://moomiesandmelonwater.blogspot.com/ has tagged me and now I am suppose to reveal six weird things about myself. This shouldn't be too hard...

1. Most people know, well not everybody, that I have a phobia of mayonnaise. That includes Miracle Whip, Hellman's, everything you name it. I have lived my entire life without eating ranch, coleslaw, deviled eggs, potato salad etc. It is an inherited trait, my father has the phobia too. I won't touch it and leave when it is being smeared on stuff. I plan to pass it onto Parker and my daughter.

2. I have a small benign tumor in my head. Not on my brain but on the inside of my skull. Many people have them but never find out about them. I found out because I am paranoid of things such as this just like Erin is. It does cause any problems but now that I found out about it, I have to monitor it with MRI's. I might have to have it out eventually or might not.

3. I have a giant 4 inch vertical scar on my abdomen which I got from my emergency C-Section. I plan to have plastic surgery...aka tummy tuck...to correct this in the future.

4. I was known as 'Nikewoman' in high school because I owned an obsessive amount of Nike's. I had to have every new pair that came out. I grew out of the habit in college but not before amassing almost 100 pairs of them.

5. I can focus on something and become obsessive about it. Working out, cleaning, rearranging, you name it. I go in and out of phases.

6. My freshman year in college I partied so hard and had so much fun I was on academic probation. I did pick up my grades after that though. I had a great time though!

So I am suppose to send this to six people but I don't know six other bloggers well enough yet...BOO HOO! Erin, plug me into more of them! Maybe this weekend!


5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

OK, that mayo thing is just too funny and definitely the weirdest thing I have ever heard! I knew I liked you for a reason! :-)

Blogger Elle said...

I am dying to know -- are you afraid of mayonnaise? Or does it just gross you out?

Blogger Robyn said...

And I thought I had issues....no seriously, we all have our little quirks. It makes those of us that are crazy seem a little more normal. Looking forward to meeting you Friday!!

Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks Tracy! Gotta love my cousin! Yes, the Potato Chips work with me just not the mayo! I promise to keep up more faithfully! Love You!

Blogger Jamie said...

Shelli...not afraid of it so much as it just creeps me out. It truly does gross me out. I have gotten so much flack for this my whole life.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG