Tuesday, April 18, 2006
So Much To Do!!!

It has been over a week since my last post...sorry. Trying to keep up here but time seems to fly. We just got back from Michigan where Matt's parents live and we got to spend some quality time with them as well as one of Matt's sisters, our newest nephew and Parker's Great Grandparents. I think it is absolutely amazing that he has Great Grandparents! They both think it is so amazing that he is so healthy and happy considering his early enterance into the world!

Parker had a great visit with the Easter Bunny. He got a great Easter basket from both sets of Grandparents. However, he wasn't too keen on taking a picture with the Easter Bunny. He did say hi to him from a distance so I guess that was something!

Tomorrow we are having new carpet put in so it has been chaotic trying to clean out the closets in the upstairs bedrooms. Two of the closets have been catchall closets so I ended up getting rid of a ton of stuff...of course I also found some pictures, papers and notebooks from college which I ended up going through and that set me back. Don't you love it when you go into clean something and you take a trip down memory lane??

The adoption process seems to be moving forward...I have already received my birth certificates and Matt's are on the way. I will order the marriage license tomorrow and start filling out the autobiography and Matt will work on his. I think once we get these done we will get moving on the home visits. The more we get involved in this the more excited I get. We discussed everything this past weekend with Matt's family and they are so happy for us!

Once again, GWCA and Erin have been so helpful in the entire process. Parker and I are meeting Erin, Mollianne, and several other soon to be new friends on Friday for lunch and then Saturday again at dinner. This will be such a great network of lifelong friends for us! I am so excited!

Looking forward to my carpet tomorrow...it has been six years of white carpet that has slowly taken on the color of everything in the world. The picture is of Parker and Gommie (his Great Grandmother) taken yesterday!


1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Those trips down memory lane are why it takes me years to clean out my house! :-) I can't wait for you to meet everyone on Friday and Saturday. We are nuts but so much fun - just like you! Love ya!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG