Saturday, April 22, 2006
Met Some Great People Tonight!!!

We had our dinner tonight for all the local GWCA families. There were some wonderful people there tonight. It was so great to put the faces to blogs I have been reading for the past few weeks! I wish I got to talk to more people but there were just so many new people there! (Robyn...we could get into a lot of trouble together!) Erin did a phenomenal job of putting this together and I hope we do it again! It is great to see so many people at different stages in their journeys. I really hope to be friends with these people for a very long time. That is all for now, after my nice big margarita, I am beat!

By the way, I have to give my guy Parker snaps all around. He did awesome at dinner! Asking a 2 1/2 year old to sit still for over an hour and a half during dinner is a large order...he did awesome! Of course my wonderful husband helped out but I am really proud of Parker. As a reward, we gave him a bunch of Oreo's when we got home! Yum! I am posting one of my all time favorite pictures of Parker which was taken last summer!


2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Girl, I could defintely see us sitting side-by-side in cell!!! It was great to get to visit with you some more. Let's do it again soon.

Blogger Erin said...

We will definitely do it again and very soon! And I have a feeling that if I were right there with you and Robyn, I would be in a ton of trouble, too. :-) Parker did do wonderful tonight. He is so sweet! Thank you for coming! Love ya! E

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG