Friday, April 21, 2006
I Met My New Friends Today!!!
I finally got to meet some of my new friends today. What a great group of ladies! It is so amazing to me that we all share an amazing thing in common...adopting a baby girl from China. I look forward to being involved with these families for a very very long time! Unfortunately for us, Betsy will be moving away soon! She will be getting her daughter (Ella Elizabeth) any day and I am so happy for her! Erin and Mollianne were wonderful as always, can't wait to see you tomorrow! Thanks again for organizing this lunch! Valerie...hang in there Aubriana will be here soon! I wish you were coming to dinner tomorrow night! Robyn, you are so sweet to have bought me my first baby gift for my daughter and so thoughtful to bring a cute puzzle for Parker. Lastly, Kelley, I wish I got a chance to talk with your more! Your daughters are adorable!

Of course, Parker was trying to do his best at lunch but it was a tough situation since we are still working on this feeding stuff. He fell asleep with about two minutes left in our ride home so of course when I went to put him down for a nap, he woke right up. Needless to say, it has been one of those days. He has been cranky and really pushing all of my buttons. I am totally frazzled and looking forward to giving him is bath tonight...after bath is his bedtime! Yippee! Maybe then I can finally watch movie I was suppose to watch yesterday!!

P.S. Brenda, if you are reading this, I hope you are feeling better!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

It was a blast! Make sure to pull Kelley aside tomorrow and talk to her some. You will love her as much as I do. See you tomorrow! Love ya, E

Blogger Valerie said...

Hey Jamie,

It was so nice to meet you at the Macaroni Grill, Parker was a champ! We changed our minds and did go to the dinner, but I never got to your side of the table. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Good luck with the paperchase!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG