Thursday, April 20, 2006
I am Beat!!!

So the carpet looks wonderful! I cannot believe how hard that the two guys who installed it worked. They were at my house for 11 hours working and my house isn't huge. I gave them a nice tip and they were so grateful. It made me sad to think that most people don't tip them...breaking down furniture, moving it, pulling out old carpet, putting down new carpet, and putting furniture back together is one tough job. My house is nice and cozy now and I just love it. Isn't it great how when you do something big to your house you just feel so much more at home?

Anyway, I have been cleaning and moving things like a madwoman the past two days and I am beat. I even disassembled our treadmill and moved it into our closet today...and it is a huge treadmill. I am proud of myself that I get things done. I pride myself on being independant but unfortunately, it can also backfire because I don't always ask for help when I need to.

So I got some cute pictures of Parker today after we got back from the store. He climed up in the drivers seat of my car while I was unpacking. He looked like such a big boy and he was having so much fun. I am getting so excited about talking to him about his Mei Mei. That is what we decided to call her until we officially name her, which we plan to do after our LID. I think the older he gets though, the more he will comprehend it. Right now, anything that isn't a fire truck, Dora, Thomas the Tank, or cheese crackers he isn't too interested in.

So off to watch "The Forty Year Old Virgin" tonight as "The Office" isn't on. I am also looking forward to lunching with some new friends tomorrow.


2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I am also bummed about "The Office" not being on tonight. I love that show! But "The Forty-Year-Old Virgin" is a good shot of Steve Carrell in a pinch. See you tomorrow! Erin

Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Jamie,

It was so great to meet you and Parker today. It is always nice to share the journey with someone who really gets the process. I look forward to seeing you again!

Valerie

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG