Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Yum Yum Raisins!!
Parker ate raisins today at lunch. It doesn't sound like much to most people but when you have a 2 1/2 year old who has been a difficult eater his whole life, it makes a huge difference. He didn't just eat one or two either, he ate the whole small box of them!! I am so proud of him!

We found out today that GWCA is hiring some new social workers so we should have one assigned to us by the end of the week! I am getting too excited!

Other than that, we played at Aunty Kathy's house today and with her dog Charlie. Kathy gave Parker some other new foods to try and needless to say, he loved Little Debbie fudge rounds. I mean who doesn't.

I also got Parker signed up for preschool starting in the fall. He will be going twice a week and he will be in the same class as his good friend Miss C! I am so excited for the two of them! Signing off now to go enjoy sitting outside in this cool weather!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG