Monday, April 24, 2006
Christmas is coming....

So nothing too new today. I am still waiting to hear who our social worker is so we can move forward with our adoption process. Matt and I spent hours filling out our autobiographies this weekend for the social worker. We had no idea they would take that long. I also have both of our birth certificates in hand. Now I need to go grab a copy of our marriage license this week and order our passports and we will be good to go....for now. Not sure when our home study will begin but I am sure it is not that far off.

On a different note, can you believe it is almost May? I measure my years in how close it is until Christmas. Most of my friends make fun of me because I start my Christmas shopping in July and tend to be completely done by the beginning of October. I usually end up going a little crazy at the end because I have been done for so long. I admit that I am an huge Christmas fan and our holidays are usually obnoxiously big but I don't think it will be so this year. Even though I will most likely be working again, we will be saving our money for China. Then next year we can have a huge Christmas will our new daughter...that is something to really look forward to. Besides, this year will probably be the first that Parker will really understand Christmas and Santa so we will just put all our effort into that! So kids, just about eight months to go! Start shopping!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG