Thursday, October 05, 2006
JUST WAITING ON ONE THING...
I am so close to the end of this paperchase it is driving me insane. I am literally all done but I am waiting on three authentications back. Tick Tock. I really wanted to have all of the paperwork into our agency by next Wednesay so we could DTC next Friday. Considering how long this is taking I seem to be losing hope that will happen. I can't complain, the paperwork process hasn't been too hard, time consuming yes, hard not. I have to admit though, I just want to put it behind me and begin my wait. And begin shopping for my daughter. Oh and share her name with everybody. Keep your fingers crossed that I will come home to some FedEx envelopes tomorrow. GRRRR!!!

At least tomorrow is Friday!!!

I will miss my MWL group! I love you guys! Have fun tomorrow! Think of me!


4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I hope Fed-ex comes your way so you can get on the Cranky Ass Express with the rest of us Waiting Mothers. I tried blogger...too hard for me to figure out, it is official, I'm an idiot. Thank God I'm so damn good looking to make up for it!

Blogger Robyn said...

Did you get anything today????????????

Blogger Elle said...

Checking to see if you received anything!?

So close.... this is exciting stuff. Had to crack up a V and the Cranky Ass Express!

Have a great weekend!!

Blogger Christie said...

Ok, since no one else picked up on it - you have NOT missed Mommies Who Lunch...it's THIS Friday the 13th...not last Friday...there is still time to come and be a part....come on....you can do it...we'll miss you so much if you're not there....what's a girl got to do? Make another heaping pile of fruit? Done! Hahahaha

So now you can come, because you didn't miss it after all, right?

xoxo

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG