Friday, November 03, 2006
Picking a Pumpkin!

Picking a Pumpkin!
Originally uploaded by redgal7474.

Okay, bear with me on this. I am trying to upload photos using Flickr...I haven't quite figured out how to load several at once. Here are a few from the pumpkin patch last weekend. I will load more of Parker in his Halloween costume later tomorrow. He was a Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon and he made away with a lot of candy. Good for him, bad for me. He loves to unwrap candy but not so much into eating it.

I promise to write more this weekend and I will try to be a better blogger from now on. I am still learning how to juggle the working mom thing. By the time I get home with Parker at night it is 5:30 and I just want to hang out with him. We put him to bed and I am usually exhausted so the blog is suffering. I will keep up with it though, I promise!

So to all my ladies...how long did it take you to get your LID? It has been two weeks...tick tock.

Oh, and on a weird note, does anybody else get the Pottery Barn Kids catalog? Love their stuff, hey, check out the new girls/baby furniture line. Notice what it is called??? THE "LARKIN" COLLECTION. Damnit. It was mine first. They owe me.



5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Here is

Blogger Robyn said...

my comment!!

Blogger Robyn said...

now you have 3!!

Blogger Christie said...

And here's another - see, we do love you?

Blogger Valerie said...

For the love of God would you update you blog!!!!

We get it, you picked a pumking...fascinating...now update.

By the way, this counts as a loving comment from MOI.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG