Monday, February 04, 2008
OUT OF RETIREMENT TO INTRODUCE A SPECTACULAR GIRL!!
!!!INTRODUCING!!!!
AVERY KRISTINE

So where have I been since oh, July? Busy with stuff which I will actually post later as I have had many complaints. Today, my friends, who might actually read this still, I want to let you know that my GREAT friend Robyn saw her baby girl for the first time.

I met Robyn through a group of ladies going through the adoption process along with me. She has been waiting since December of 2005 to meet her daughter. To put in "time" terms, she has been officially waiting since four months before I even began the adoption process in April 2006. Needless to say, she has been paitient and unwavering.

Well all of that paid off today. Avery Kristine met the world today! She is adorable and as you can see, well worth the wait. Not only does a daughter a family make, but this little girl gives hope to many, many adoption families. Hope that they will get their daughters one day. It does happen and Robyn and Paul are proof of that.

So Robyn, Paul, Martha, and James H., "SALUD"!! I cannot think of anybody who deserves this beautiful girl anymore than you do. Welcome to the rest of your life!! CONGRATULATIONS!!


I look forward to seeing you all together soon!!
P.S. I promise to post again soon!!







2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Look who came out of the woodwork!!!

We are still in a state of shock that it actually DOES happen!

We are FREAKIN' parents!!!!!!!

Smooches!!

Blogger Christie said...

Isn't is the greatest!?!?

Meanwhile - how the heck are the twinssssss????? We need an update!


Hugs,

cb

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG